Sign in to follow this  

Early Deerclops Spawn

TheMetalMan
  • Pending

After the update me and my friend joined my game and started working on out base. We had mostly been going into the caves for most of autumn and so winter caught by surprise. We started freezing just after it had been raining and put on our Winter clothing, then out of nowhere the Deerclops appeared. He started wrecking our improved farms and we had to lead him away. So somehow the update coming at the start of winter made the Deerclops appear to early. It sounds like a glitch or bug to me.

Now not only that but when I checked on our bee farms they had all burned down. During Autumn, which is very odd as there had be no things NEAR it to lit it or cause it to catch fire. So that is two bugs that occurred when we reloaded the game after the update. Frankly it has me a bit confused.

Steps to Reproduce
Update coming at the same time as winter.(assumed)
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Deerclops spawns much more in winter... so thats probably the reason why. But to kill him run back and fourth while hiting him and dodging his attacks until you finally kill him. 

Share this comment

(this is my friend) 

21 hours ago, Superchicken64 said:

Deerclops spawns much more in winter... so thats probably the reason why. But to kill him run back and fourth while hiting him and dodging his attacks until you finally kill him. 

Ya i agree but i don't understand why in autumn your beehives would burn but wat happens if your friend played as willow because that can't just happen out of nowhere so you may be right about that being a glitch but if that happens a lot then you should check your game out can't touch this dununu nun da can't touch this.:D

Share this comment

Update:

We got onto our second winter since the update, and the Deerclops spawned early this time as well. This time it was in early middle of winter. This time we didn't actually see it though. It was dark when it spawned, but my screen was shaking and one of our drying racks had been trashed, as well as the poles around a nearby touch stone, but that's all. It didn't destroy anything else, which is weird. It must have despawned because we haven't seen it since. This is getting out-right odd.

On 10/23/2016 at 11:05 PM, Superchicken64 said:

(this is my friend) 

Ya i agree but i don't understand why in autumn your beehives would burn but wat happens if your friend played as willow because that can't just happen out of nowhere so you may be right about that being a glitch but if that happens a lot then you should check your game out can't touch this dununu nun da can't touch this.:D

He was playing as Webber just like me. No willow was on the server.

Share this comment