Dragonfly RANDOM attack speed

Iced
  • Pending

I played solo in DST on Wilson. Decided to slay Dragonfly (Day ~84, end of second autumn). I wanted to handle my kiting abilities vs DF in new world. In new world on day 2 i killed DF with 6 hits-dodge and repeating. Everything was perfect. Then i backed to my main world and started the battle....

!!!! And 6 hits-dodge didn't work !!!! Moreover, DF was changing her attackspeed during the fight. Sometimes i could attack only 4 times before her hit, sometimes 5... 

Also, i didn't use any speed boosting items or floors or roads in BOTH situations. 

I can't send you any images or video cause i lost this battle and my world was reset....

Steps to Reproduce
I don't know... Try to kill dragonfly after start and in the end of second autumn.

User Feedback

Weeeeell... Unless there were any changes to her in past 98 days, she doesnt change it like you said. However causing her to play animation of pain does either delay the attack cooldown timer or delays the attack itself. Random attack period might also be caused by the different distance you travel to dodge her hits.

I reccomend creating testing worlds and poking around her or simply searching for guides.

Share this comment