Dragonfly Immune after reaching 2600hp

Alejandrolul
  • Pending

First of all, I don't even know if I should post this, since I have mods installed, but the only mod I have that affects bosses is the "Automatic Health Adjust" because I play solo: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=764204839&searchtext=health+adjust

When she is around 2600hp she becomes immune to any hit, after a while she seems to become vulnerable again but not for too long, Is this a feature or a bug with the game/mod?

Nobody had this kind of problem with that mod, so I don't know if it's a game issue or mod related.

Here's a video, you can see it clearly when she gets enraged:

Steps to Reproduce
-Enable lag compensation -Fight Dragonfly

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.

Report Bug

User Feedback

Hello.

Disable all your mods, verify they integrity of the game files, and see if the issue occurs again.  

It sounds like an issue caused by the mod though. 

Share this comment

I also may guess that this could be caused by using predictive lag instead of no lag prediction

For some reason sometimes when you use this mobs will not get hit because your hits will not land on them, this has been noted before with the mob moose goose

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

On 16/9/2019 at 4:08 PM, Pumkingthegreat said:

I also may guess that this could be caused by using predictive lag instead of no lag prediction

For some reason sometimes when you use this mobs will not get hit because your hits will not land on them, this has been noted before with the mob moose goose

So it's a game issue after all, because that worked like a charm, thank you very much :))

Share this comment