Dedicated Server Still Failed to Start After New Update (the update within the last hour) (logs included)

• Fixed

Hi

After the update yesterday (5 October) none of my dedicated servers would show. I reported this, as did my friend who also had the same issue.

You guys indicated that you had found the issue and this would be resolved in the next update.

Today, 6 October, another update ran, but even after today's latest update my dedicated servers still do not start / do not show on the server list.

I have included the logs below.

Steps to Reproduce
The newest update does not fix the dedicated servers not starting issue
  • Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Can confirm, i have the same problem.

My server is dedicated and runs on linux, mods enabled, caves enabled and mode is endless.

If i may add: The server only doesn't show up. It still accepts commands from the console like before.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I kinda solved my problem by bypassing it i guess. I had a backup from 12 hours prior to the updates that came in the last 24 hours. Using it made the server show up again. This is strange, though, because no one was on the server in that time until i needed to restart it because of the updates. So is it possible that an update corrupted the save somehow?

Share this comment

same problem for me please fix this with a quick new update 3 days now  without my dedicated server on server listing

Share this comment

We thought our's didnt start, too. But it did. It's just: it can't be seen per DST server search engine.

It's similar to what this guy reported: 

Share this comment

The servers not showing on the server list is a pretty big problem for us...

We host about 18 dedicated servers for our steam group , and we need our group members to be able to search for and see our servers on the DST server list

Edited by SoLetMeGo

Share this comment