could not get skin gift, cheat code does not work

Babymo
  • Can't Reproduce

I did not get any skin gift for more than a week now. if the gift reset if thursday, I should be getting them but I did not.

cheat code does not work. sometime it does, sometime it does not.

I am not sure which file to upload or check.

Steps to Reproduce
cheat code stopped working some times after I down loaded spiderman from Freezer.

User Feedback

Which code are you referring to? Are you playing in an online world? Please upload your client_log.txt from your Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether directory and we can take a look to see what the status of your account is.

Share this comment

c_supergodmode(ThePlayer)

GetPlayer(ThePlayer).components.builder:GiveAllRecipes()

I find out these two does not work if I add cave in my game. I do not know if thats normal.

and since around May 10th I did not get any skins.

client_log.txt

Share this comment

8 hours ago, PeterA said:

Which code are you referring to? Are you playing in an online world? Please upload your client_log.txt from your Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether directory and we can take a look to see what the status of your account is.

yes online mode

client_log.txt

Share this comment

Hey @Babymo, according to our logs. You've received the max item of items for the last two weeks.

Here are the last 4 items you received. You should be able to see these items if you log in to the game and look at your Collection screen.
High Heels
White Collared Shirt
White Pleated Shirt
White Driving Gloves

The last item was opened on Sat, 20 May 2017 03:47:33 GMT. Is it possible that someone else was playing on your account at this time and opened the items?

I hope this provides some insight.

• Like 3

Share this comment