Changing to a skin item resets the others

TaleOfWinds
  • Pending

I noticed this during one of my skin drops. I got a common, purple lumberjack shirt, or the muddy shoes tan steel-toed boots (can't remember), and decided to wear it. I was wearing other skin items too at the time. But while changing to the new item, I noticed the rest of the items I wore got reset to default. Now I was wearing only the new item.

Also when using the wardrobe, something similar happened. Let's say the character is wearing a shirt only. I then use the wardrobe to add some shoes, pants and gloves. Without changing the shirt at all, the character comes out of the closet with the new clothes I selected for them, but the shirt is set to default. In other words, the only skin that remains unchanged in the wardrobe will be set to default.

Steps to Reproduce
Change to a new skin.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Does this not happen in the normal non beta version? It may just be a bug that will be ironed out, but the game is probably thinking that you are putting on those new clothes and no longer want your old clothes on, so it is removing everything else that was untouched. Would it work just to change it to a different shirt and then back to the same one in the menu, say your lumberjack shirt going in, change it to a different shirt inside the wardrobe and then back to the lumberjack shirt.

Share this comment