Certain wetness protective items extending short circuit spark time intervals for WX-78

EuedeAdodooedoe
  • Pending

Based on what the Wiki says having a wetness protective item on should decrease the damage taken by the wetness by half and only that.

However, whilst working on a mod with WX-78's sparks, I discovered that some items, such as Pretty Parasol and Straw Hat also affect the spark intervals, when they shouldn't be doing that. Eyebrella doesn't do this, however.

Tested this with and without the mod on and I got similar results.

I have no idea what part of the code extends the intervals, to be honest and it's weird that having Eyebrella on doesn't make this bug occur. Perhaps this is because the Eyebrella has 100% rain protection whilst the other two mentioned items provide less and make the bug occur.

Steps to Reproduce
1) Choose WX-78 and start rain. 2) Make sure you get some wetness on (can use waterballoons to fasten the process). 3) Count some of the time intervals of the sparks without it wearing any wetness protective clothing. 4) Put on Eyebrella and see that the intervals are unaffected. 5) Put on Pretty Parasol and/or Straw Hat instead now and notice that the intervals are extended.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.