Can't Resume my 216day server.

IceScarecrow
  • Fixed

When I try to launch the server there is a issue with dedicated server information. Rollback are constantly recreating the same day ( in the rollback there is 5 times day 216) and when I try to rollback nothing changes and when I relaunch the game the 5 216 day rollbacks are back. I was able to connect to other servers or create a new one but I couldn't come back to this one. Please help.

Steps to Reproduce
Everything as usuall( launched game normally).

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hi. Could you please attach the caves and master server log files? They can be found in these folders:
Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_1\Master\server_log.txt
Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_1\Caves\server_log.txt

(but replace Cluster_1 with the cluster (save slot) that your world is in)

• Thanks 1
  • Spool 1

Share this comment

Hello! I just had the excact same issue since yesterday. We are on day 1325 and don't wanna give up the world, could you please help us too? We have a local (at home) dedicated server (my laptop) and we (2 players) play both from windows.
Here's our Master & Caves server_logs:
server_log.txtserver_log.txt

Edited by Yan_Theo

Share this comment

I just noticed you wrote "replace Cluster_1 with the cluster (save slot) that your world is in", which I didn't and probably linked a wrong server's files. Here are the correct ones, after the folder change. Sorry for the confusion and thanks in advance!
server_log.txt Master
server_log.txt Caves

Edited by Yan_Theo

Share this comment

On 10/5/2018 at 11:59 PM, ScottHansen said:

Hi. Could you please attach the caves and master server log files? They can be found in these folders:
Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_1\Master\server_log.txt
Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\Cluster_1\Caves\server_log.txt

(but replace Cluster_1 with the cluster (save slot) that your world is in)

Hello there! Can you also help me, please? I seem to have the same problem here...

Share this comment