Can't open DST Gift Boxes

Mattnetic
  • Closed

Can't open DST Gift Boxes

I've seen a few reports and I am having the same issue. I am hosting a game and got the Gift Boxes for timed played. I placed a science machine and an alchemy machine down to test it. Bot hof them have black smoke coming out of them which appears odd.

When I click to open the boxes to get my gift. Nothing happens, the tab disappears and no item is granted. Things to note:

I am the host

I have used admin commands

My current session has been open for several hours. The game is on Day 168

I have restarted the game, hosting the world and even switched characters. Same issue

It was winter time in game, but I have tried it during other seasons.

Steps to Reproduce
I am the host I have used admin commands My current session has been open for several hours. The game is on Day 168 I have restarted the game, hosting the world and even switched characters. Same issue It was winter time in game, but I have tried it during other seasons. Login Play the game and wait for the chest to spawn. I was the Robot Use admin command to give yourself builder status and build a science machine Use science machine to get gift. Gift does not appear, icon disappears and nothing is added.

User Feedback

Today, is no longer issue. Appears after I installed Don't Starve Together on my new PC (got it yesterday) and went back into my hosted game, Items were able to be grabbed.

Share this comment