Cant make Games with caves in them

Dojo-San
  • Pending

Hello,

In most cases over my 200 plus hours on this game, I was able to play and make a game with caves by just going into the (host option) and make a game from there with my brother. Recently though, when i tried to load up a game that had caves or even make a new game with caves, I always get this message saying "Dedicated Server failed to load" (i will provide a screenshot).The thing is though, I do not believe I have a dedicated server, since my brother and I have always gone to the Host option in game and just create worlds. He can still make worlds with caves, but when I try to I cannot.

If anyone could help me out, I would love that as I'd like to get back to playing this game! 

Screenshot (4).png

Steps to Reproduce
We recently tried the A New Reign Beta for a day. Everything worked fine then but when I loaded it up the next day, it would not load (because I had caves in it). So i deleted the world, opted out of the beta to the base game with my other worlds, but those games (which all have caves) cannot load. Also now i cant add caves into any game or else I will get that error message (even though i dont have a dedicated server.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.