Can't Fuel Campfires

jstander222
  • Pending

I recently rolled back one of my saves, and when i joined the game, i couldnt select any materials to store or use them. In other words, I can't add logs to my firepit or store any of my food in my iceboxes.

if i left click the log, my character Inpects the log and if i right click the log my character Examines the log.

Any possible solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Steps to Reproduce
I was playing on a world where everyone died, but instead of restarting the world, we disconnected. Then, i rolled back the world 2 days to try and defeat the boss that killed us, which is when this occured

User Feedback

Hello @jstander222, welcome to the forums. Sometimes, the alt key gets (programmatically) stuck triggered even if the alt key itself isn't pressed. Try pressing your alt key a few times when all you can do is Examine things. I hope that helps, cheers.

Share this comment

Hi I'm glad I could find a problem in the thread like this. I got this problems a few times in the past years, especially because the alt-key is next to the space bar and you might accidently press it and the left mouse cursor gets stuck in "inspection" -  I didn't even know why it was caused for a long time. 

Share this comment