Can't click with left mouse or right

Cliffford W.
  • Pending

Today I discovered bug which disables using mouse and I'm thinking that this is a rare bug

Steps to Reproduce
Left click on something (Very rare bug)

User Feedback

This is a very odd one. Have you tried unplugging your mouse then plugging it back in to see if that fixes the issue? 

If not, you can reset your controls and key/mouse bindings to their default settings. To do that, go to the main menu > Options > Controls > Click on Reset Binds > choose Apply. (if mouse keys are not working, you can use your directional and enter keys)

If that does not fix the issue, one more thing you can try is going into your Documents folder for Don't Starve Together and deleting the "Profile" file. This will fully reset any changes or control settings that may have been changed while playing.

So if you go to Documents > Klei > DoNotStarveTogether > Save > delete the "profile" file.

Share this comment

On 16. 6. 2017 at 8:27 PM, JanH said:

This is a very odd one. Have you tried unplugging your mouse then plugging it back in to see if that fixes the issue? 

If not, you can reset your controls and key/mouse bindings to their default settings. To do that, go to the main menu > Options > Controls > Click on Reset Binds > choose Apply. (if mouse keys are not working, you can use your directional and enter keys)

If that does not fix the issue, one more thing you can try is going into your Documents folder for Don't Starve Together and deleting the "Profile" file. This will fully reset any changes or control settings that may have been changed while playing.

So if you go to Documents > Klei > DoNotStarveTogether > Save > delete the "profile" file.

Ive found out it happens randomly the left mousr and right mouse switches and i have to spam ctrl to reset its pretty annoying

Share this comment