Cannot Start or Resume Standard Games With Caves Enabled

RazingHel
  • Fixed

Ever since the recent update it's no longer possible for me to either resume worlds that have caves enabled or start a new world with caves enabled. I've disabled all mods, verified the integrity of my game files with Steam and deleted the server cluster folder for the new world I created, all to no avail. I'm hosting these worlds with the default Windows copy of Don't Starve Together on Steam and never had this problem until yesterday. 

I'll be attaching the logs below from a fresh new server I tried to setup today which failed to launch after enabling caves. 

Steps to Reproduce
1. Start new game slot save 2. Enable caves - or - 1. resume any world with caves enabled
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hello. Maybe i can help you. Try this. In game choose account-games-don't starve together (servers)-Add new server. Now copy paste access token and open data in menu,  follow Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\cluster_1 (in you case cluster_1). Create file cluster_token.txt and paste token in file. Try launch server.

Share this comment