Cannot Resume Hosted World

crops47
  • Pending

I was playing DST with a friend on a LAN server and we played until around ~Day 30 before shutting the game off and calling it a night. The next day, I went to resume as a host. The game save showed up, as did the button to resume the world, but every time I click the button to "Resume World", there is no response from the game. I've tried to rollback, I've removed all mods, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times, and nothing is working. 

I have tried to generate new worlds (in LAN, friends only, offline, etc.) and played them for a few in-game days as well, only to find that they (1) either don't show up as a save at all or (2) cannot be resumed either, despite the button to "Resume" being present. 

This is incredibly frustrating as I cannot progress in the game and instead have to constantly re-start my worlds, only for them to not be playable as soon as I exit them.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to move forward, or has anyone encountered a similar issue with their game that they were able to solve?

DST bug.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Press "Play" to launch game from Steam "Host Game" Press "Resume as Host" button

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.