can not launch a server

Necronomus
  • Pending

Hello Klei,

I can not launch a server not an old one and not a new one, only when i disable caves.

Logging in needs more than one try, most of the time i see a screen with " connection to klei failed"

When logged in, my Forge level is most of the time on 1, only sometimes i see lvl 39 and I can not launch any server except without caves.

The Forge is playable without any lags, it only needs more time to find a server.

i have reinstalled the game and steam, searched my internet connection is good

pls help, i need my dayly dose dst ;)

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

DxDiag.txt

client_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce
reinstalled Steam and DST, checked my internet connection, PC restart, verify integrity of game files
  • Like 1

User Feedback

when I launch the server I start with fps between 1 and 30, if the fps is not going up to 60 then I see the next screen "connecting" but as soon as I have 60fps I ever see the screen with "connection to klei failed" after a while.

Sometimes I can start the game but it needs 40-50 trys.

also I startet DST as administrator without Firewall and Avast, nothing changed

• Like 1

Share this comment

I do have the problem when connecting to/launching a server but way less than upon logging into dst, I have to restatrt the game at the very least 2 times, usually around 4 to 6. (tried closing the message and press the "Play!" button again while logging in, it's not working).

My Wifi is better than ever, during the 2k17 forge I had some minor Wifi problems that caused me some preoblems sometimes, a little while later I got it fixed and this whole year (including forge) it worked awesome, suddenly that problem occurred and I only have it with dst, tried turning off all of my client mods, no change.

a screenshot showcasing the problem is below, Klei, please give us a clue, because this message isn't going anywhere and handeling 20 of those everyday is a little too much for me..

20181209195645_1.jpg

Share this comment

*please read my comment above* replying to this post, a little change to is that I cannot connect now, it's not working.. always connection to Klei failed and my connection is damn good, I didn't have that before and my connection was the same but suddenly it just started poping forcing me to restart the game for 5-6 times and now after 10 tries and another and another... it's not connecting, dst is the only game/site/etc that I have this problem with and it's so frustrating
please give me an advice, help... anything, the game is literally unplayable...

Share this comment