[Bug?] Server Mods configured in the "Mods" section of the meny don't keep their mod configurations when creating a server.

GabrielJack
  • Pending

You know, I use quite a few mods that have a lot of available configuration, such as the quite popular "Archery Mod", which allows you to config the damage and recipes of each and every available projectile within the mod.
As I hope to create not just a single server, but one to test, one to play with friends and possibly an open server, I configured my server mods through the mod section of the main menu, hoping that when I went to create the server, those configs would have been saved and kept almost like the new default of the mod.
Just for the Archery mod, there are about 111 configuration options, and that is only one of the 37 Server mods I have. I am thinking of becoming a game designer one day, and that is why friends let me create the server and choose the mods, I can be quite a bit thorough in balancing the game world and choosing the mods to create a truly enjoyable experience.
If I have to config every configurable server mod every single time I wish to create a new server, instead of just adapting my pre-config in the mods section as I thought would be the case, I will seriously lose my mind. I already almost cry when I see that just the Archery mod didn't keep its saved config. If this is a bug, please, fix it. If not, please, make it so that configuring Server mods through the Mods section of the menu keeps their config when creating the server.
That is a Sanity issue, and not the kind that only affects my character.

Steps to Reproduce
Config a server mod in the Mods section of the Main Menu Create a server. Add configurable Server mod. Check mods configuration to see configs were not saved.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.