[Bug Report] Items dissapearing in forge beta

Avivion
  • Closed

So i've been playing forge lately and i got level 8, i opened the chest. I got some items and i tried to change them into spools, when i changed one item into spools the game told me that i lost connection and now when i turn on the game i don't have anything unlocked. Any help with that?

20171027120304_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
i opened a chest and changed items into spools when that happened
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

Hey @Avivion, get a copy of the client_log.txt found underC:\Users\Username\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\backup\. Attach the specific client_log.txt that has the time stamp of when the disconnection happened and before you opened DST again to find the situation in the image you attached. Look at the Date Modified, that should tell when during the day it was created.

That specific client_log.txt file would help the developers narrow down on what went wrong during the disconnection process and make you end up with no items at all for some reason. 

If you're having a hard time finding out which client_log.txt it is, I suggest attaching the latest three client_log.txt files that you think might be the right one.

To attach files, you can click the words "choose files... " that appears when you reply to this. Then browse to the files you wish to attach.

Cheers.

Edited by Zillvr

Share this comment