Beager not droping logs when walking through trees

Jahzus
  • Pending

Hi, I've noticed that whenever Bearger walks through a forest he only stumps the trees and drops no logs. Only if I make him attack or ground pound do I get the logs.. I've noticed this bug going on for a while now, and I finally decided to record it and post it here. I think this is a bug because it doesn't happen to other bosses, such as klaus or dearclops.. I hope the attached video helps!

Bearger Bug.mp4

Steps to Reproduce
Have Bearger walk through trees

User Feedback

I believe it's intentional. It prevents loot pollution (to keep up server performance), since bearger travels a lot searching for food. This effect only applies to trees and boulders.

• Like 1

Share this comment

no, it works on boulders and also petrified trees.. i really think its a bug, it doesnt make sense to me.. its just depriving me of my resources.. plus there are other events that cause loot polution by "breaking" trees, such as the meteor showers.. also looking back at the video I think I can see the image of the log during the animation but it just doesnt drop.. (Idk, I might be imagening this though..)

Edited by Jahzus

Share this comment

Small side note - also happens with deciduous trees. 

@Jahzus Thanks for reporting this, I would have lost quite a bit of loot yesterday had I not known about this. :wilson_wink: 

@Tykvesh Does Bearger even cut down trees by walking when in limbo (outside of any player's loaded area)?

Edited by myxal
Wrong mention

Share this comment