All Tabs and "infinite" health, hunger, and insanity

HTAS
  • Closed

I have in counter this a lot in Don't Starve Together i don't know if it happened to you guys, but it's a bug where i got all of the tabs and my health, hunger, and insanity is glitched out like crazy! When i first in counter this i thought i was a admin and was invisible, but i was so wrong i can't craft any of the tabs i unlocked ( i need to get the requirements ) and my stats ( my hunger, health, and insanity ) is glitch out to mislead me how many do i got ( ex: health: 40801, insanity: 3401, and hunger: 4012080) because of this my character animations doesn't work properly ( this is rare doe). I hope Klei fix this if they can't i probably have to quit Don't Starve Together forever ( it rhymes :D)20160624022057_1.jpg20160624022002_1.jpg20160624022235_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
There's no steps it just happened to me when i entered a server

User Feedback

@HTAS, welcome to the forums.

This is most likely due to a mod that causes network synchronization issues.

Attaching/linking to your full client_log.txt (which contains list of almost all enabled mods, among other things) would be helpful in diagnosing which mod is causing it.

The client log can be found here:
PC: Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt
Mac: ~/Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether/client_log.txt
Linux: ~/.klei/DoNotStarveTogether/client_log.txt

Share this comment

8 hours ago, Muche said:

This is most likely due to a mod that causes network synchronization issues.

This.

One of the mods is trying to register a networked variable and is doing it improperly, corrupting the rest of the received variables.

Share this comment

wait, I found the solution it was the auto-subscribe option. I remember that it's buggy

Edited by HTAS
I found the solution

Share this comment

On 6/25/2016 at 5:44 AM, HTAS said:

wait, I found the solution it was the auto-subscribe option. I remember that it's buggy

I don't believe this is the case. If you try testing your mod again in the same configuration as the original time you had the broken data, you should able to reproduce it, with or without the auto-subscribe client option.

Share this comment

19 hours ago, HTAS said:

I was in a server it didn't happened to me when i wasn't in a server

Next time it happens to you, let the server admin know that one of the mods they have enabled is broken. They'll need to track down which mod is causing the problem.

Share this comment

The 4G Internet in our new neighbourhood is so bad playing on public servers is not very feasible any more, so I bought a copy of DST for my son's Steam account so he, my daughter and I could play it over LAN, and it was great for a while.  We were using plenty of mods, with no issue.  We have recently encountered the same issue as the OP, whether mods are enabled or not.  My host PC is fine, its theirs that encounters the weird stats / craft TAB issue.  I even clicked "clean mods" on both PCs and verified the game files, and then tried to play vanilla (modless) again but still have the same issue.  Do you need the client_log.txt from my or his PC to help solve this?

Share this comment