All of my Item Collection is Missing!

smushface_lion
  • Fixed

I don't know if this is a bug, but I had been playing DST earlier today and all was fine. Just tried to start it back up and it couldn't connect to Klei servers.

Thought it was from my end, so I verified my game files and it disassociated from my Klei Account.

Reconnected it and now ALL of my Item collection is missing but my steam-paid dlc, ds loyalty skins, yop skin, and valentine's items...

They've even disappeared from my steam inventory.

Metheus/Cyclum skins: gone. All my gorge items: gone. Winter's feast: gone. Twitch steam items: gone. ALL of the Forge content that I paid for through the shop in game: GONE

Steps to Reproduce
I opened the game from steam as per normal & it said couldn't connect; my internet was properly connected but tried turning it off/on, same problem. Verified game files: said all were correct. Then it couldn't find my Steam/Klei account while connected to steam. Re-Verified that and now skins missing.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

this exact thing has happened to me too. i would be grateful to share any fix or advice about this.

i started my game at about midnight GMT and it said it could not connect. i closed steam, and tried again but the game said i needed to make an account to play (i have approx 150 hours played). i closed steam, turned off my pc and checked my internet connection, which was fine. i restarted my pc and verified my game files but the game  still required me to make an account. i put in my account details but everything was like this was new :(  so DST starts now but i have nothing there. the skins i bought in the store, the drops from watching twitch and the ingame presents items are all gone. 

Steam shows my receipts for the items i bought but they do not show in my inventory. i have checked and unchecked the "hide steam inventory" in my Klei account.

could you please advise if there is a fix for this?  thankyou :)

Edited by rosie2537
to add that i verified my game files

Share this comment

I am experiencing a similar issue except I never had to reconnect or verify files yet all of my items are missing. If I could receive help that would be fantastic. As far as i am aware this issue only started today after I opened my new twitch stream items!

Klei User ID:

KU_ixO73M0B

Share this comment

please help me, i've been having this problem for 3 days, i don't know what to do anymore, i'm afraid i will lose my skins, help me please

Klei ID:

KU_tvX4x_YD

Share this comment