After 5-6 steps Packetloss is going to be 100%

Kentkart
  • Pending

Dear developers and friends

I have 2 PCs; a gaming desktop which is built in 2015 and a Notebook for work. I use my gaming desktop with a wired connection, and i can play other online games without any connection problem(MMORPG,MOBA,FPS, SURVİVAL etc.). But when i join to a new online DST game or some other game which i have played with my friends for few days i can only walk 5 - 6 steps and current packetloss is reaching 100% and i cant even move again,"strangely i can see the other player moving and collecting things during this lag".Then disconnected. I have tested the same servers on my old work notebook with wireless connection result was: almost no lag but i want to play with my gaming desktop. I have reinstalled the game, checked with another internet cable. Firewall is open for all connection types to render and game itself. Uninstalled my virus protection. I really love this game and want to keep playing. I am attaching a sceenshot. I appreciate if you help me to solve this problem.

Thank you.

DST.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Just after each join and first 5 6 steps walk.

User Feedback

If you're able to still see others moving around and you are unable to, then there's an issue with your uploading.

Since this is isolated onto your one laptop but not the other this implies that there's something going on that's taking over the upload stream from your network adapter.

Share this comment