Achieving Every Recipe Immediately and Burning With No Damage

ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Pending

I created a server in the NR beta, and had my sister join. I believe I had the Storeroom mod enabled, but it's never given me trouble before. All my recipe tabs were functioning normally (Still need a prehasitator for magic, etc.), but when my sister joined, all recipes were unlocked and could be built immediately.

Besides the fact that that is super boring, whenever she tried to put it down, it wouldn't appear on my screen. When my friend joined, he had the same issue. I disconnected and that fixed the issue, but we were still confused.

Later, my sister resurrected via postern (This was Endless), and while the flame damage symbol was there, she was near no flames, and was not taking any damage.

Also, I attempted to set a tree on fire, and it didn't work, but when I examined the tree, I got the quote for the burning tree. If I find these again, I will take pictures of them.

We started a new server later, and that seemed to fix it, but we are still not sure.

Steps to Reproduce
NR beta, Endless mode, No Giants Here, playing as Woodie. Storeroom and Gesture Wheel mod enabled.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.