Account reset?

Useless Dodo
  • Pending

So, I played a lot of DST, when the "The Gorge" event was active, but kinda stopped after that, today I wanted to pick up the game again. But after installing I noticed, that there are no items in my inventory anymore and my level was reset too! (Pic1)5be707ec2335b_Pic1.thumb.png.b2541ef0a6fc35daea2b060375efd196.png

So I tried searching for help and wanted to enter the support forum, but when trying to log in I always got told, that my a sucher with such display name does not exist, but every time I tried signing in from steam it said my e-mail was already in use, so I looked through my mails and found my verification email(Pic2),5be708dd1f0a4_Pic2.thumb.png.eb0698b7e56f2672c9e488c315be3ad9.png

But still, I wasnt able to log in through that, so I changed my email. My Klei account only shows the email I first registered with though, which confuses me even more(Pic 3):

Pic3.thumb.png.19c36740d485e3adc712711d9bcc554b.png

As you can see in these screenshots(Pic 4&5)

Pic4.thumb.png.8bfa98474a4f2120444942c257232b46.pngPic5.thumb.png.1fd80a19d9e3382a9c1193e51f020365.png

I've already played a bit(I think I was somewhere around level 60-80 when I stopped playing), and my items are also all in my steam inventory.

My problem: I need help! Why was everything "reset" and how can I get it back?

Steps to Reproduce
I just reinstalled it after half a year not playing.

User Feedback

Hello @Useless Dodo, welcome to the forums. The Gorge Event ended and along with it, all previous levels. Currently we have another ongoing event called The Forge, where levels starts over since it's a new event. As far as I know, there is no way to return to previous level, since The Gorge already ended. The Gorge may return again in the future, but that's still undetermined.

Your items should still exist if they can still be seen in your steam inventory. They should still be there. Is your Curio Cabinet completely empty?

Share this comment

13 hours ago, Zillvr said:

Hello @Useless Dodo, welcome to the forums. The Gorge Event ended and along with it, all previous levels. Currently we have another ongoing event called The Forge, where levels starts over since it's a new event. As far as I know, there is no way to return to previous level, since The Gorge already ended. The Gorge may return again in the future, but that's still undetermined.

Your items should still exist if they can still be seen in your steam inventory. They should still be there. Is your Curio Cabinet completely empty?

Yes, my Curio Cabient is completely empty, the items are only in my Steam inventory.

Edited by Useless Dodo

Share this comment

If your curio cabinet is empty, can you post your client_log.txt file after logging in? It sounds like you're having a network issue communicating with our servers.

Share this comment

On 17/11/2018 at 3:49 AM, PeterA said:

If your curio cabinet is empty, can you post your client_log.txt file after logging in? It sounds like you're having a network issue communicating with our servers.

Sure!

client_log.txt

Share this comment

Strange, I don't see any issue with your log. Can you try deleting your Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_save\inventory_cache_prod file. Load the game, and login, check your inventory, close the game and then send us your log file again.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment