Wigfrid can suddenly eat taffy.

me real life
  • Closed

unknown.png

Wigfrid's downside is that, with the very few exceptions of event foods and jellybeans, she is only able to eat meat-based items. As of a recent update, however, she is inexplicably able to eat Taffy specifically.

Steps to Reproduce
Eat taffy as Wigfrid, notice that she inexplicably considers 3 honey and a stick to be food befitting a warrior.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

I don't think it as a bug, rather it is intended. In DST code, Wigfrid is able to consume "MEAT" and "GOODIES". As for the update of Warly, the food type of taffy is changed from "VEGGIE" (still used in DS DLCs) to "GOODIES". Thus she is able to consume taffy.

with the very few exceptions of event foods and jellybeans, she is only able to eat meat-based items

The so called "very few expections" are the "GOODIES" mentioned above. For example, the jellybeans and certain event candies are classified as "GOODIES", so she is able to consume it. The event food that are classified as "VEGGIE" is inedible to Wigfrid. (One exception is eggnog, which is directly classified as "MEAT", so you should notice the longer eating animation compared to other foods.) As "GOODIES", taffy certainly benefits a warrior.

Besides, I think the change of food type is intended. In real world, both taffy and jellybeans are sweets, so it is reasonable to change its food type. (As for why taffy is classified as "VEGGIE" in DS, I think it is due to the absence of food type "GOODIES" in DS. And for honey, I think it is regarded as typeless, so it is neither "MEAT" nor "GOODIES". The similar thing is applied to glommer's goop.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this comment