White screen in game on Linux

Aphalon
  • Fixed

After creating world and starting a game, whole screen is just pure white screen. White is character selection screen, and then after blindly selecting any character, whole world.

Once it somehow managed to show me character selection character screen, but then world was white again. Only thing I did different was someone messaged me on steam.

It works (or doesn't, depends how you see it) with or without fullscreen.

I'll provide video when I can.

Steps to Reproduce
Start game on Linux. Create new world (local) with or without caves. Start game and let it load.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Yeah, sorry. Attaching it now. In small infobox that exists when creating new bug report it doesn't tell you where to find it on Linux (or maybe I'm blind .-.)

I think it's this file

client_log.txt

Share this comment

I have the same problem on Linux, just the screen is mostly brown, and after blindly joining light blue.

client_log.txt

20190725195318_1.jpg

Edited by mastel

Share this comment

I have exactly the same problem - but my screen is blue or brown :D  The problem happend starting from the character selection screen. It seems that the newest update for Return of Them somehow broke the linux graphic. When I turn off the Beta, then the problem does not occur and the game graphic works fine.

My spec: HP 6735s, Linux Mint 16.04 64bit, Radeon HD 3200.

client_log.txt

Share this comment