Warly can't make Fish Cordon Bleu with the usual Fish

ClumsyPenny
  • Fixed

Now that the fish from ponds gives fish morsels, 2 of them with 2 frog legs aren't enough for the fish cordon bleu recipe.

Steps to Reproduce
Put 2 frog legs, 2 fish morsels inside a portable crock pot as warly and cook
  • Like 3

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

@HobNob That is because of Fish Cordon Bleu's recipe (spaced out to show it better).

test = function(cooker, names, tags) return 

((names.froglegs and names.froglegs >= 2) or (names.froglegs_cooked and names.froglegs_cooked >= 2 ) or (names.froglegs and names.froglegs_cooked)) 

and tags.fish and tags.fish >= 2 

and not tags.inedible end,

You need a fish value >=2 and >=2 froglegs for Fish Cordon Bleu.

The fish morsel is only a fish value of 0.5.

Therefore, 2 fish morsels + 2 frog legs will not yield Fish Cordon Bleu (you only have a fish value of 1 instead of the needed 2).

You're going to need to use the Big Fishmeat or Eels instead now.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

12 hours ago, lakhnish said:

@HobNob That is because of Fish Cordon Bleu's recipe (spaced out to show it better).

You need a fish value >=2 and >=2 froglegs for Fish Cordon Bleu.

The fish morsel is only a fish value of 0.5.

Therefore, 2 fish morsels + 2 frog legs will not yield Fish Cordon Bleu (you only have a fish value of 1 instead of the needed 2).

You're going to need to use the Big Fishmeat or Eels instead now.

I know, that's why I said "they're not enough", but I suppose I should have been more descriptive for the sake of helping the developers. I'm reporting it as a bug because it's probably not intentional, the recipe already was rarely worth it because of the ingredients, now it feels like it will almost never be used.

Share this comment