Two Backpack Inventories That Share the Same Items

Johnsir
  • Pending

Before I describe the bug, first you must know that I play on controller on the PC version, and that I think you really need to make it not reset my controls every single time I enter/leave a cave, or join/host a server. So the backpack for when I am using controller controls shows up under my inventory, and the keyboard one is in its regular spot. But when I had to set up my controls again after I had rolled back, I noticed that I had TWO backpack inventories, one for on the keyboard controls, and the other on the regular spot for controllers. But when I grab something from one of my backpack inventories, it takes it out of the other, which isn't really an issue, it's kinda cool to see my nightmare fuel split into two and go into both inventories but still give me one nightmare fuel. But the issue is that I cannot grab stuff out of chests, ice boxes, crockpots, and anything else you'd put items into, which is why it was annoying. It should be fixed by re-hosting, but now I have to set up my controls yet again... Hopefully this bug never happens to me again because i am on a very bad string of annoying things happening in my server right now. (Most of them being annoying because I have to re-setup my controls every time)

Steps to Reproduce
I really wish I knew how to make it happen on purpose, my only guess would be if you have to keep setting up controls for a controller, that it would randomly happen one of the times when you exit the settings menu. P.S. This has happened to me once before this time, but it was a very long time ago.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.