The |simplest| way to put AF down

SpiderWarrior
  • Pending

As the picture shows,Ancient Fuelweaver could be easy to kill,thought skip second phase and had a nice meeting with Charlie.

He is like a target, and when there is no hatred for the life within the gateway, he just wants to go back and pull the key, and doesn't even bother to activate his skills until he dies.Sometimes just squeeze him into  bone spurs and you're done (also worked for Toadstool).I guess this is no exception, since it was considered a Bug to avoid his boneshell nearby edge.Cause it skip all his abilities when AF's HP less than 10000.

Here's our advice:Whether or not there are things near the gateway,whatever the situation is now,activate his phase 2 immediately when his HP is below 10000.

The image down there is from Youtube.

e1.PNG

e2.PNG

e3.PNG

Steps to Reproduce
Make sure that none around the gateway catches his attention when AF's HP is below 10000.

User Feedback

This has been reported many times with no rsponse. I also reported a similar one where u pish him into spikes and you can just hit him down yourself.

Been in game since FW release doubt they care about it.

Share this comment

I also suggest that activates it's skill automatically(at least the shadow shield) under the HP line no matter where it is., otherwise it's quite easy to defeat it skipping the phrase 2's skill if it is guided to somewher of the "its field" and losing any target.

Share this comment

Now with Warly op recipes all boses are super easy! me and friend killed AF in 2 minutes :)  Why would you need tricks to kill him and wait 10-20 minutes or more till houndius shootius finishes him :)

Share this comment

I'm a pure Webber main and live alone,so I want defeat him alone with NO BUGS way to do it,I hope they can correct it soon.So many of my "friends" mocking my normal way with this >_<:( 

Share this comment

Honestly, I don't see them changing this.

Even though my prefence towards the game is to minimize cheesing things, (I see it as a good challenge, see if it's even possible in the first place, and good way to try and experiment with things), this type of cheese requires you to setup the Houndius/Lureplants BEFORE doing it.

To avoid making your "friends" mocking for doing it this way (which is rude on their part), you could just NOT setup the cheese. It's not like the previous bone cage nullification (now patched), which required 0 setup on part of the player to do.

If you're interested, I have several videos showcasing no cheese fights since the beta (Wilson showcase and an unlisted playlist), which can be helpful to you if you want. It's ultimately how I got better at the fight too; just watching back on what I was doing and seeing how I could improve.

If you need more details on the mechanics of the fight, feel free to DM me too, as I don't mind.

Edited by lakhnish
grammar
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment