Sign in to follow this  

Silent Hound Attacks

Quyzbuk
  • Fixed

The random hound attack audio warnings seem to be silent for me right now. I was playing some of the retrofitted worlds I brought over earlier and was caught off guard by the ambush multiple times. There was zero warning in the audio department, and being that I was playing as Wes, I didn't get that heads up either.

When I switched over to a different world (another retrofit that I decided to reroll since I was gonna get rid of it anyway), I waited to see if this would be the case here too, albeit with a character that would give me a text cue. Same thing happened, complete silence leading up to the hound attack, but at least I had the text warning.

Going to do a bit more research that I will edit in later if I just needed to verify my files, if this is just limited to my hosted worlds, etc.

EDIT: File verification turned up clean, and hanging out in a public server for a bit still yielded no audio cue for the incoming hound attack. Thankfully the depth worm warning is still functional.

Steps to Reproduce
I don't know, use the retrofitting method in this forum to copy the regular DST folder and rename it to the beta branch variant?
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
.... ....