Server Crash When Accessing Wardrobe

acuminousOracle
  • Fixed

This is a recent development for me. It happened on a heavily modded server with caves so I turned off all the mods, made a new server, and spawned in a wardrobe and it's still crashing every time I open the wardrobe. 

Steps to Reproduce
Create a new server, add caves, spawn wardrobe, open wardrobe.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This happened on a server I was playing on which had Setpiece Config and No Vote as mods. It only crashed the client but not the server whenever you clicked on the wardrobe. Here is the script that it showed me when it crashed (It crashed with client mods and without), I also verified the game files and it was ok on my side so not sure what the problem is. If you don't have caves enabled it actually works but adding caves causes client game to crash when going into wardrobe

unknown.png

Edited by DropTheFist
added in more detail to image and description
  • Like 1

Share this comment

This is the exact screen I'm getting and the same issues with the caves. It only happened after the recent mini update I think because it was working just fine a week or two ago.

Share this comment