Random Crashing

lakhnish
  • Closed

'm walking around the Lunar Grotto biome and then the game force closes itself without warning.

I don't know exactly what's triggering this.

This is the 2nd crash I got, maybe it'll be helpful: server_log.txt

server_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Walk around the Lunar Grotto biome, maybe with a magi and walking cane?

• Like 1

User Feedback

The log file you provided is for the forest world, if you could attach the server_log.txt found within the Caves folder, that would help us identify the crash.

--------------
If you have loaded the world again, the current log file will not contain the crash. In the caves folder there is a backup folder which will contain a small history of the log files. Attaching those would be more useful in this case.

• Thanks 4

Share this comment

5 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

The log file you provided is for the forest world, if you could attach the server_log.txt found within the Caves folder, that would help us identify the crash.

--------------
If you have loaded the world again, the current log file will not contain the crash. In the caves folder there is a backup folder which will contain a small history of the log files. Attaching those would be more useful in this case.

Woops, sorry about that.

I've since deleted those worlds so I don't have those files anymore, but I'll upload the correct files next time if I'm encounter it again, so sorry again.

Share this comment

No worries. We've fixed a number of crashes so I'm going to close this bug. If it happens again the ease make a new bug report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment