Odd interaction between Enlightened Crown and Maxwell

splorange
  • Pending

If Maxwell wears the new crown and summons minions he'll never be able to reach the 85%+ sanity threshold for the crown to activate, not sure if its a bug but it doesn't seem like intentional behavior

Steps to Reproduce

1. play maxwell

2. wear crown and summon and minion

3. notice how the crown will never be able to activate

User Feedback

I mean, that sounds like its intended. Maxwell's sanity is capped at certain percentages when minions are up, they dont change his max sanity. The crown requires 85% sanity. The least sanity Maxwell can lose is 20%, which means at most 80% sanity.

Share this comment

16 hours ago, Maybe a dog said:

I mean, that sounds like its intended. Maxwell's sanity is capped at certain percentages when minions are up, they dont change his max sanity. The crown requires 85% sanity. The least sanity Maxwell can lose is 20%, which means at most 80% sanity.

that's why i decided to report it, everything code-wise makes sense since the crown checks the user's max sanity, but the code doesn't take into account maxwell's minion max sanity. it's not *technically* a bug but perhaps a overlooked mechanic, no harm in reporting it either way

Share this comment

20 hours ago, splorange said:

that's why i decided to report it, everything code-wise makes sense since the crown checks the user's max sanity, but the code doesn't take into account maxwell's minion max sanity. it's not *technically* a bug but perhaps a overlooked mechanic, no harm in reporting it either way

If the crown took Max's "current" max sanity into account, I feel like they'd have to do the same for the insanity mechanic in general, which means no more insanity locking.

Share this comment