Missing Knight Head

Red Carnage
  • Closed

I was going to fight shadow bosses and moving statues together, I found 2/3 parts already, rook head and bishop head, still needed knight Head.

After searching whole map for 2 times including new biomes, where those pieces no longer can spawn, I used console commands to find it, in case I missed it.

I used c_gonext("sculpture_knighthead") and didnt found it, I tried searching c_gonext("sculpture_bishophead") and I found it, so I know this command was correct and working. This means my newly regenerated world didnt have this missing piece. Right now I have to use DST too many items mod to spawn one in and fight shadow bosses :)

Steps to Reproduce
Probably its only my world who had this issue, but you can regenerate new world and check if there are all 3 pieces.

User Feedback

Can you please re-enter that world and then send me your client_log.txt located in \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogetherReturnOfThemBeta
That should give me enough info to regenerate your world and have a look. Thanks.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

I dont know why that console comand didnt work, I think it was right, because before then i hosted another world for testing and this command wordked for me. Idk if I mistyped it or what

Also you can change this to "closed" now, because 2 days ago playing with friends, one of my friend found this missing piece when he was choping all forest down. I guess i didnt seen it because there was many trees around.

I know sometimes when you playing with some people in your server and if you try to spawn items in with console commands, sometimes it didnt work. I don't know why.  They show on ground but you can't pick them. Maybe thats why c_gonext("sculpture_knighthead") didnt work on that server.

Share this comment

When you play one someone else's server (or a locally hosted with caves enabled) commands can be run locally or remotely (press Ctrl to toggle).

If you run c_spawn("sculpture_knighthead") locally, it will spawn one on your computer. The server does not create this (it would be way to easy to cheat if it did) but it is created locally. If you try to interact with it, the server has no idea what you are talking about so any actions gets ignored. Generally this useless but it allows us to use less bandwidth to spawn things like fx.

When you run c_gonext("sculpture_knighthead") it should work if it is run remotely, but fun fact: Copy/Pasting will end up toggling remote/local. This is probably what happened.

Thank you for letting me know. I was just about to start looking into the code.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment