Masts can be placed outside of the boat and are incorrectly marked red when placing on the boat

CameoAppearance
  • Pending

When I try to place masts on or near my boat, they only turn green if I hover over the water. When I'm hovering over my boat with the mast they're always red, although the right-click 'Place' action will only appear if the mast actually can be placed there. Most of the time the places where the mast turns green are inaccessible, but if I try to make one right on the edge of the boat, the mast doesn't actually become part of the boat, won't rotate with the steering wheel, and falls off as soon as the boat moves past it.

boat_problems_3.png

boat_problems_1.png

boat_problems_2.png

Steps to Reproduce
Spawn in a boat kit, a bunch of masts, and maybe a steering wheel and anchor for completeness. Launch the boat in a convenient body of water. Attach the masts to the boat, or indeed beside the boat as described here. I was playing Wortox, hosting a Local server with just me in it, using keyboard and mouse controls, and running the Steam Return of Them beta on Windows 7 64-bit if that makes a difference.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.