Lunar ancient statues do not regenerate upon a ruins reset

Maxil20
  • Closed

Unlike most other ruins themed resources, the lunar statues don’t respawn upon a kill of the ancient fuelweaver, which resets the ruins normally. This essentially makes them a single use item to get resources out of, which does limit their usefulness. 

It technically isn’t connected to the main ruins, but I do feel like it would be disappointing if they never came back, especially given how they could be a nice source of moon rocks, while also supplying additional thule in multiplayer worlds.

Steps to Reproduce

Mine any of the lunar statues, and kill the weaver. After you return back, the statues will not return.

User Feedback

I don't really see a reason for them to regenerate. For one, they seem to have been abandoned long before the Ancients became addicted to Nightmare Fuel and they are not affected by the Nightmare Phase, so it stands to reason that they would not be affected by the Ancient Gateway either. Moreover, all the loot you find there can already be renewed through other methods, so we're not really missing anything if they don't regenerate. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, QuartzBeam said:

I don't really see a reason for them to regenerate. For one, they seem to have been abandoned long before the Ancients became addicted to Nightmare Fuel and they are not affected by the Nightmare Phase, so it stands to reason that they would not be affected by the Ancient Gateway either. Moreover, all the loot you find there can already be renewed through other methods, so we're not really missing anything if they don't regenerate. 

but the decor! :(

• Like 2
  • Sad Dupe 2

Share this comment