lag issues

kangugau
  • Pending

image.thumb.png.74345c732a2c8bc8597b097b083bc630.png

My framerate drop to 40s, and even lower when some mobs appeared. The non-beta version still runs smoothly.

Sorry for my bad english.

profile(lag).json

profile.json

Steps to Reproduce
i just started a new world

User Feedback

Hi. Next time your frame rate is low, can you run the command below in the debug console (press ~)
TheSim:Profile(1)

If you are playing on someone else's server (or in a caves-enabled world), make sure the console's text box says "Local" beside it and not "Remote" (press Ctrl to switch)

This will create a 'profile.json' file in \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogetherReturnOfThemBeta\
please attach that file to this report, it will help us determine what is causing the low frame rate.

• Like 1

Share this comment

On 7/17/2019 at 5:52 AM, ScottHansen said:

Hi. Next time your frame rate is low, can you run the command below in the debug console (press ~)
TheSim:Profile(1)

If you are playing on someone else's server (or in a caves-enabled world), make sure the console's text box says "Local" beside it and not "Remote" (press Ctrl to switch)

This will create a 'profile.json' file in \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogetherReturnOfThemBeta\
please attach that file to this report, it will help us determine what is causing the low frame rate.

I found that the lag only happen the first time i open the game. If i disconnect and reconnect to the host, it won't lag anymore.

I added 2 log files, the lag one and the non-lag one.

profile.json

profile(lag).json

Share this comment