Items on the ground disappear after being picked up

lynnlimyujing
  • Pending

After the game hot fix 463073, the items on the ground just simply disappear after being picked up. It happened to my on pearl's island when I tried to pick up turfs. The turfs just disappear from the ground and did not appear in my inventory. It also happened when I was on the boat trying to pick up the fishes that I just caught. The fishes and lobsters that I just caught were just gone the moment it was caught. When I tried to pick up tools dropped on the boat, the tools disappeared too.   

Steps to Reproduce

client_log.txt

• Like 1
  • Wavey 1

User Feedback

I can confirm this bug as well, i will say you still have the items though. In order to retrieve them you need to click an item in your inventory then move them to the blank spots in your inventory to reveal the hidden items.

I hope this gets fixed soon!

• Like 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment

35 minutes ago, Chaosky said:

I can confirm this bug as well, i will say you still have the items though. In order to retrieve them you need to click an item in your inventory then move them to the blank spots in your inventory to reveal the hidden items.

I hope this gets fixed soon!

I noticed this too! It's not really gone, but the items kinda went invisible once they enter the inventory, :( 

Share this comment

Came here to report the very same bug. I get the same behaviour. I noticed this is happening specially on boats and the islands, cannot recall it happening on the mainland.

Share this comment

I had this happen while I was building a boat bridge. Came back to pick up more boards and they vanished. I moved my inventory around and the boards reappeared. Then I did it with logs and grass. I was wearing a Krampus sack at the time, and the items were supposed to go into the bag. I was playing Wortox. 

Share this comment

8 hours ago, irrationalmoon said:

I had this happen while I was building a boat bridge. Came back to pick up more boards and they vanished. I moved my inventory around and the boards reappeared. Then I did it with logs and grass. I was wearing a Krampus sack at the time, and the items were supposed to go into the bag. I was playing Wortox. 

After playing for a while more I noticed the bug only happened when the items goes into the inventory space for Krampus sack. I have gotten back my "invisible" items by shifting my inventory around too. It's not game breaking, but the bug is really quite annoying. :/  

11 hours ago, Kenup said:

Came here to report the very same bug. I get the same behaviour. I noticed this is happening specially on boats and the islands, cannot recall it happening on the mainland.

I experienced it the most on the islands and also boats too! But recently I also experienced it on my main base on the oasis biome too. D: 

Share this comment