Issue With Woby

Red Carnage
  • Pending

I've been playing this awesome update and farming giant crops and noticed something with woby. The Issue is, he stops following you for some reason & if you carry giant crop on your back, he runs away from you, but slowly. There was no danger around me, so he should not run away from me, I was trying to feed him but it didnt help, I guess he knows im bad owner! =D Exiting world and joining back fixed this issue, but then again when I was riding with him (with giant crop on my back) and when I dismount he slowly runs away from me and does not come any closer. If I dont have giant crop on back, I can go close to him and ride with him. Im not sure if this is a bug or not, but I will upload screenshot to show how far he stays away from me.262757291_wtfwithwoby.thumb.png.88f7c66d627725c242797eb54515e029.png

Steps to Reproduce

Im not sure how to reproduce this. It hapened with me two times while I was moving giant crops, riding on woby, before then I also casted clean sweeper on him, but I dont think that caused this issue.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.