Hot Spring Moon Pillar Animation is Too Slow During A Full Moon

lakhnish
  • Fixed

After placing a Bath Bomb into the Hot Spring during a Full Moon, you can instantly mine the Moon Pillar. However, you won't be shown that visually as there seems to be a delay to the Moon Pillar showing itself (at least while the Full Moon is up. It seems to instantly-spawn when it hits from Dusk to a full moon night, just not during the full moon itself).

This causes confusion since it means that the player can farm much more Moon Shards in a given night than what the animation is showing to the player.

1st Mine: Dusk to Full Moon, Moon Pillar animation is instant.

2nd Mine: During Full Moon, you can immediately mine a Moon Pillar, even though the Moon Pillar didn't show it's animation.

3rd Mine: See that the animation takes a while for the Moon Pillar to pop up, even though you can still immediately said pillar.

slow.gif.8151b1f30bae6cd541a33f3752fcb10e.gif

Steps to Reproduce
Put bath bomb into a hot spring during a full moon. See that although you can instantly mine it, the animation takes a while to show itself.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.