Clean sweeper "works" on characters/players

myxal
  • Pending

$TITLE. Build 406832 osx_Steam

The sweep action results in the sound and visual effects, but doesn't actually change anything.

wesweep.png.340b26766d2c1aaf907f63e384396a91.png

Steps to Reproduce

Use the sweeper on a spawned character or another player, while having matching skins on the account.

User Feedback

Yeah this is intentional, why would you even be able to have the power to change somebody else's skin.

Think About it:

1)Who's skin inventory will the sweeper choose from

2)If the skin's were dictated by your inventory, would that mean they wear a specific set you own or randomly select from your collection.

The Sweeping option is shown on everything and it certainly is not unique for players, only structures and items can be changed, not mobs and players.

Share this comment

I'm well aware the action is available on everything, but every other attempt where the skin doesn't actually change results in a silent swish of the tool, no visual effect on the target, and the player's character voicing some variant of  "can't do that". The game already has to treat characters as a special case (since the skin doesn't change, even on spawned characters - I do have Wes skins in my inventory), might as well remove the spurious sound/visual effect.

Share this comment