Celestial Tab not working

Bernado1
  • Closed

I've just retrofitted my old non-beta world and I've been feeling absolutely confused and sad,with (what I guess is) a really broken and content-blocking Bug.

After mining all the 3 celestial pieces for the Celestial Altar,I just cand find a fissure to place it in (not even a single one),it doesn't matter the season which I'm in at the time (I've tried all of then), it doesn't matter which part comes first (even the base can't be placed anywhere) and the game won't let me spawn one with any kind of mods in the workshop (and I saw some people in the forums and wiki having the same problem), P L E A S E   K L E I  fix this bug and give us this part of the content plsssssssssss.

Spoiler

I will not try anything related to codes because I'm afraid it will ruin my 1500 + world

Steps to Reproduce
1- Retrofill your world (1000+ days maybe ?) 2- Mine the pieces 3- Lie down and cry because you cant have half of the new content

User Feedback

Hi. Thank you for reporting the issue. I'm eager to track down what happened. Could you please zip up your entire DoNotStarveTogether (not the beta save files) and attach it to this bug report? Thanks.

• Thanks 3

Share this comment

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the files you attached do not contain the world data. Could you navigate to the \Documents\Klei folder and then right-click on DoNotStarveTogether. Select "Send to" and then "Compressed (zipped) folder". This will create a DoNotStarveTogether.zip file. This is the file I'd like you to attach. 

Also, which world is the one that failed to retrofit?

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

4 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the files you attached do not contain the world data. Could you navigate to the \Documents\Klei folder and then right-click on DoNotStarveTogether. Select "Send to" and then "Compressed (zipped) folder". This will create a DoNotStarveTogether.zip file. This is the file I'd like you to attach. 

Also, which world is the one that failed to retrofit?

My old 1500 + days non-beta one,the only I had at the time to play solo,I'd thought at first that a "special fissure" was required to place the pieces,and maybe I could find it in another island (since mine was too small),but none of then worked and the world only generated 1 new island.

DoNotStarveTogether.zip

DoNotStarveTogetherReturnOfThemBeta.zip

DoNotStarveTogetherReturnOfThemBeta.zip

The order for the zip files are :

1- The old vanilla world

2-the old but retrofitted

3-Another world that I created just to check the new content (back in august)

I'm sorry if the information provided is not clear enough,I've never did this sort of things : / 

Share this comment

Thanks for sending the files. 
If you disable the mod "Slots Tweak & UI optimizer" you should be able to place the altar pieces again.Feel free to contact the mod creator via the steam workshop.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment