Can't reach Lunar Grotto through wormhole

ellifa
  • Closed

I  have a 500+ days world with almost opened caves. I found a wormhole near the Blue Mushroom biome. When I jump into it, the hole eats me, but nothing changes ( I see my caves). After a few seconds I get the message "You have lost connection to the server" and game throws me to the main menu. After re-entering to the world, I stand on the last saved position.

I think think the cause of this behavior may be the next: I play DST on two computers, so when I switch between them, I copy and replace "Don't Starve together" folder in the Documents\Klei. Today I  entered the world from the first computer,server restarted and I moved DST-folder to the second computer later, where I found the wormhole. I think that may be some files required for the new biome wasn't compiled.

Please help me. I really love this game and this world.

LostCon.png

Steps to Reproduce

1. Enter the word  with opened caves 1st time after update from the first computer.

2. Move "Dont starve  togethe"r folder from first computer to the second.

3. Find wormhole in the Blue Mushroom biom and jump into it.

• Like 1

User Feedback

Solved here. I disable my wormhole mod. Try to do the same, if you have a wormhole mod, disable it.

Edited by Alucardx
  • Like 2
  • GL Happy 1

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Alucardx said:

Solved here. I disable my wormhole mod. Try to do the same, if you have a wormhole mod, disable it.

That worked

Share this comment

7 hours ago, Alucardx said:

Thank you so much! That worked for me too

Edited by ellifa

Share this comment

Unfortunately the wormhole markers mod does not support having wormholes in the caves. Please contact the mod's author and ask them to fix it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment