Can't Interact with Grass, Twigs, Flowers, Carrots, Berry Bushes

polkadotdoor9
  • Fixed

Started a game with Wes, completely default social local only world with caves, no mods. I can't interact with grass, twigs, flowers, berry bushes, and carrots. I also tried making a forest plus world with caves, same thing happened. Tried making a similar world with Wilson, same thing. Wilson did not say his usual lines when clicking on the items. I didn't try it with every character.

I searched my entire steam folder and I do not have a "Don't Starve Together Beta" folder.

Steps to Reproduce

Playing on Seam: Social, local only world on Klei server, default settings with caves, no mods, using either Wes or Wilson.

client_log.txt

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Yes!  I was just about to post this.  I also can't chop trees, mine rocks, etc.  Basically the left mouse button AND the spacebar don't work in game, for most things.  They can't gather it _and_ don't talk about the items; it's as if those two inputs are just not registering at all.

(But I can pick up loose seeds on the ground for some reason.)

Weird thing is, exactly the same world worked FINE yesterday...

Playing the beta on Windows 7, Steam.  I switched back to the normal branch but if this carries over from the beta, soon I won't be able to play the game at all.

...Notorious

Share this comment