Can't Fish the New Fish in the Shoal

lakhnish
  • Closed

Go to a shoal. Try to fish in it with a fishing rod. Character says it's not built for deep sea fishing.

Cry as you see Malbatross eat the yummy-looking fish instead :'(

Another WIP I assume.

Steps to Reproduce
Can't fish the yummy looking fish in the shoals.

User Feedback

46 minutes ago, Ezaroth said:

Not a bug.

It's why I said I assumed it's a WIP. 

The new fishing net is available via a debug, and while the texture for it in the characters hand is complete, catching stuff with it is not (unless it's a bird :p).

The character quotes (for Wilson) was alluding to said fishing net since it mentions deep sea fishing when trying with a fishing rod, hence why I included it.

As for what plan the devs have in store, I don't know. I can only guess based on examination quotes and available lua files. 

Maybe it's something that's being worked on? Maybe it was something that's done but missed in implementation for whatever reason? Maybe I'm entirely wrong and it really is a non-bug such that it's only purpose it to be the feeding grounds for Malbatross?

It's why a make a report in the first place. I don't know until there's a response or patch (or lack thereof).

For example, it's why I reported the non-renewability of Salt Stacks (barring green gems), which has been marked fixed since then.

It's just what my experience in the bug tracker has taught me.

EDIT: Marked closed just as I responded and with the patch that just come out lol. Ty for response!

Edited by lakhnish

Share this comment