Boat camera sticking after leaving boat.

Terra B Welch
  • Closed

The camera is sticking for me after hopping off a boat, it stays in the camera's boat view, making it very disorienting to play as the character isn't on the center of the screen.

20190815022317_1.thumb.jpg.5584405996429ff9d919e4c95f3a316d.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Hop on boat, hop off boat, camera sticks.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

P.S. Please try in a world without any mods enabled. If disabling mods fixes it, then I'd suggest disabling mods until you figure out which one is causing the issue and then contacting the mod creator via steam.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

It does happen all the time, and I believe I found the culprit, and I REALLY don't like the idea of having to remove it...
Really wish there was an option to turn off the new boat camera, it disorients the heck out of me and all the wobbling of it messes with my gut.

The culprit mod in question is Observer Camera(No other mods I used alter the camera, so it was easy to pinpoint)

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Thank you for letting me know about the Observer Camera mod. I looked into it and found a bug in my code that will fix getting off the boat. That said, there are a few issues in the mod too (which gives you a very lazy camera while on the boat). I'll try to contact the modder and give him some suggestions, but he has been offline on steam for quite some time so I'm not sure if it will get fixed...

As for an option to disable the boat camera, I'll discuss with the team. 
Since this the remaining issue are mod related, I'm going to close this report.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment