Leaderboard Not Updating

maxiaogua
  • Closed

Hi Klei,

I and two of my friends just got a 6500+ match that should be on the leaderboard, but our score didn't show up on the leaderboard. 

I thought the leaderboard should update every 30 mins, however, it's been more than 2 hours since our last game had finished.

Here is the .csv file of Gorge event stats that contains this 6500+ match and the client log file.

thegorge_stats_07-16-18.csv

Steps to Reproduce
We didn't do anything, but just stayed in the room and talked about strategies for 1 hour or so. After checking the leaderboard page several times, we realized something must be wrong.

User Feedback

Hi. Unfortunately the official score for that run is 6198.

The key was put into the altar 0.006158s before the last offering was finished being accepted. The bug is that meals accepted after the key is inserted are still being included in the post match screen, or that we should prevent the key from being placed while the offering is active. This will be fixed but I am unsure if there will be another patch before the event is over.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

2 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

Hi. Unfortunately the official score for that run is 6198.

The key was put into the altar 0.006158s before the last offering was finished being accepted. The bug is that meals accepted after the key is inserted are still being included in the post match screen, or that we should prevent the key from being placed while the offering is active. This will be fixed but I am unsure if there will be another patch before the event is over.

Thanks for the reply. Next time we'll wait for the last offering before we escape.

Share this comment