Leaderboard issue

ZolaRay
  • Closed

just a few minutes ago i completed a run with some friends and we ended up with a good score, and we were supposed to be on the leaderboard, a few mins ago the leaderboard updated, but we are not on it, even tho we got a good score, any reasons why?

322330_screenshots_20180711032218_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
playing gorge

User Feedback

Could you find the match stats file (located in \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_save\event_match_stats) for the date you made that run and send that to me (or attach the file here)?

It will contain data to help me try to find out why the match did not show up in the leaderboards. Thanks.

Share this comment

Could you also run DST, create a custom gorge server, once in the lobby, leave the match, close DST and then send me your log file (\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt)?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Same thing here. I played a game with Gamelol and NiGhtMaRe and our result hasn't showed up on the leaderboard (we played 2-3 h ago, the scoreboard was updated ~ 20 min ago, our latest score is greater than the current lowest score but our names still don't show).

Please see the attached files.

EDIT:

NOW our names showed up the board. It definitely didn't for the first few leaderboard updates after the match. There seems to be some delay to it. Okay, there doesn't seem to be any issue on our part. False alarm.

20180711221708_1.thumb.jpg.e99bb8380ccaa0384880237c022e8d56.jpg

thegorge_stats_07-11-18.csv

client_log.txt

Edited by Captain_Rage
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment