Leaderboard issue

co.op
  • Fixed

Hello.

I've been on leaderboard of "Top Teams/1 Player Teams" today, but some time later my record is gone.

Although, I got on a leaderboard of "Top Teams/2 Player Teams", maybe that deleted my record?

Before:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/432781980807987200/463388580857905153/unknown.png

After getting on 2 Player Teams Leaderboard:

image.png.21ba4095532a2b8c3541d845e93c38ce.png

Steps to Reproduce
1st get on Solo Leaderboard, 2nd get on Duo Leaderboard.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Come to think of it, animal's solo score doesn't show up on the leader board either but for 3 team it does.

I can't seem to find any multiple postings of leader board scores for players within the different divisions (aside from a couple of bugged ones) so it seems only 1 of the 3/2/1 person category will show per player.

That certainly doesn't encourage people to aim for multiple parts of the leader board. Hopefully this gets addressed before the event ends.

Share this comment

15 hours ago, Extant said:

Come to think of it, animal's solo score doesn't show up on the leader board either but for 3 team it does.

I can't seem to find any multiple postings of leader board scores for players within the different divisions (aside from a couple of bugged ones) so it seems only 1 of the 3/2/1 person category will show per player.

That certainly doesn't encourage people to aim for multiple parts of the leader board. Hopefully this gets addressed before the event ends.

Yeah, looks like it. I just did a 8:59 solo run, but don't think it will shop up there either :\

Edited by co.op

Share this comment

2 hours ago, co.op said:

Yeah, looks like it. I just did a 8:59 solo run, but don't think it will shop up there either :\

As the leader board isn't updating, it is my best guess that the fastest time/highest score you achieved will take precedence over other runs.

That pretty much means that 3 person score will always show up over 2/1 person scores and that 2 person scores will always show up over 1 person scores.

Unless you somehow managed to do worse with more people than you did with less.

I hope this gets sorted out for both you and animal.

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, Extant said:

As the leader board isn't updating, it is my best guess that the fastest time/highest score you achieved will take precedence over other runs.

That pretty much means that 3 person score will always show up over 2/1 person scores and that 2 person scores will always show up over 1 person scores.

Unless you somehow managed to do worse with more people than you did with less.

I hope this gets sorted out for both you and animal.

Yeah, figured that out too. Just did an 8:43 run. Shame that it will not be saved :\

Good thing i was prepared and recorded the run :D

Edited by co.op

Share this comment

Oof. The leader board is totally broken now as far as fastest time goes. The 3 person teams got their times wrecked and now the fastest times are 6:45 for some reason...

Share this comment

Thanks for all the reports.

We are currently looking at fixing this. Unfortunately, due to technical reasons, the way the leaderboards are handled is different from the forge and is resulting in some bugs. The Fastest Escapes are currently being fixed. 

• Like 2

Share this comment