Incorrect recipe reward

JustA4ever
  • Pending

In Gorge Recipes it is shown that non-plated Scone gives a favour. However, it doesn't. I failed my "No silver linings" run because of this (well, not entirely, but at least I would have had 2 favours instead of one). By the way, if I delivered dessert while Gorge wanted something else, would I still get a favour, or no?

Steps to Reproduce
Just make Scone and serve in without plating

User Feedback

If you snackrifice the wrong meal (like pasta instead of cheese) then you won't get as high reward for the dish as you normally would. Also, did you snackrifice the scnoe as bread by any chance? Meals which have more than one type (like the scone is dessert and bread) not always give the same rewards for each craving. If I'm not wrong then you get the full reward for the scone only if you snackrifice it as a dessert, but not as a bread. (It's a shame that there's no hint about it in the cook book, but yep, it works like that.)

Share this comment

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

If you snackrifice the wrong meal (like pasta instead of cheese) then you won't get as high reward for the dish as you normally would. Also, did you snackrifice the scnoe as bread by any chance? Meals which have more than one type (like the scone is dessert and bread) not always give the same rewards for each craving. If I'm not wrong then you get the full reward for the scone only if you snackrifice it as a dessert, but not as a bread. (It's a shame that there's no hint about it in the cook book, but yep, it works like that.)

Yep, it was bread. That explains it.

Share this comment

Sliders give 12 coins as Snack, but only 9 as Bread, and even less as Meat – 6, if I recall correctly.

We got screwed over by the Cream of Mushrooms trying to beat it in 7 meals or less. Apparently, it only gives a favor when sacrificed as Soup (plated, of course), but as Vegetable or Snack it only gives a Red Mark. Not sure if we tried it as Cheese.

But anyway, the recipe book is misleading. If some meals give different reward depending on the craving, it should be specified.

Share this comment