I cant enter tournament

Generubi
  • Fixed

Every time i complete a match and i did all to be in tournament there's a little red message in top ''unable to connect to leaderboard server''. I updated game i verified game files and same happened. I dont have any VAC bans and my account its not connected to any other ''family account''.20180712094743_1.thumb.jpg.00b98122c2f1cba0eb054b8b3f09b14e.jpg

20180712134609_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Enter gorge and after finishing match see it.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Next time you get the "Unable to connect to leaderboard server." message, can you please Alt-Tab and attach your \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt file (or copy/paste  it to make a backup and attach it when you have the time). This will allow me to find the server you were on and get its log file.

Thanks.

Share this comment

As of hotfix 277370, players should be seeing "Unable to connect to leaderboard server." message a lot less.

If you continue to see it, please make sure you have updated to Rev 277370 (press backspace and look in the bottom left corner of the screen). If you have the latest build then please post a new bug with a screenshot and log files.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment